Gudbrandsdalens Uldvarefabrik was established in Lillehammer in 1885 and is today one of Europe's leading suppliers of upholstery and traditional costume fabrics. As the sole vertically integrated producer of design textiles in Scandinavia, they have the entire production process under one roof. This advantage provides GU with full control over the entire production process.
A custom box was designed as part of the rebrand, repositioning Gudbrandsdalens Uldvarefabrik as a forward-thinking and innovative textile producer. The box is custom built for GU, based on the 45 degree cut in the logo
National Museum Collection
In 2020 the box was included as part of The National Museum Collection in Norway. The box will also be part of the Collection exhibition. The collection exhibition presents some 6,500 works from Norway’s largest collection of art, architecture and design – from antiquity to the present.