We are proud to announce that after a comprehensive pitch process Altibox have selected ANTI to be their full service agency.
Recently ANTI developed a new brand platform and visual identity for Altibox, and now after an extensive pitch that involved many agencies, Anti has been awarded Altibox's nationwide communication business.
- ANTI were chosen because of their solid understanding of our challenges and objectives around our brand identity and communication. Their working model makes the process of transferring our identity and DNA to communications and advertising seamless. We are left with an effective and comprehensive package that will make a strong impact on all our communication channels, says Lene Björck, Strategic Advisor for Altibox who manage the processes of new visual identity, brand and communications strategy.
- We have really had the chance to use all our creative strengths, our strategy and design skills to build a solid foundation for how we can communicate Altibox in all channels in years to come, says Kjetil Wold, Chief Creative director of Anti.
The first campaign ANTI has created for Altibox is out with a huge outdoor and banner campaign to promote the Altibox TV Everywhere App.
- We are a challenger in the market, which fits ANTI´s ambitions to create «A New Type Of Interference». We need to be smart and think different. Our latest campaign is a very good start, showing a mash up of famous movie icons with famous Norwegian landmarks. Batman perched on the edge of Preikestolen, Sauron's eye soaring over the Monolith at Vigeland Park - all of which highlighting that great entertainment is with you wherever you are in Norway (and abroad) if you have the TV Everywhere app from Altibox, says Björck.
- Altibox have what you need now that network capacity is becoming increasingly more important. Altibox offers 100% fiber, which provides the capacity to do what you want online, both now and in years to come. It´s not without reason that they are named TV and broadband provider with the most satisfied customers five years in a row, says Behnam Farazollahi, Chief Strategy Officer at ANTI. Creative team is Espen Lie Andersen and Jason Kinsella.
Over the past few years ANTI has gone from being a design agency to become a multidisciplinary agency with "A New Type Of Interference" as a core through all disciplines of communications. This allows the agency to develop a client from brand platform development / strategy, visual identity and to mass communications.
- We are very proud to work with Altibox! Their thoughts and attitude to succeed fits our model unbelievable well. Having the chance to follow the client from brand platform to kicking visuals gives both ANTI and customers a clear advantage when bringing the important strategic thoughts over in communication and advertising, says CEO Kenneth Pedersen.